Digital Marketing Officer - 6 months fixed term contract
We¿re looking for a proactive, digital guru to join our Digital Marketing team for a fixed term contract of six months.
You'll be responsible for delivering digital marketing activity across owned, earned and paid channels in order to generate income, influence brand perception, encourage rehoming and change behaviours of the public to improve animal welfare.
The successful candidate will be mainly responsible for planning, implementing, analysing, optimising and reporting on PPC advertising using Google Ad. Proven knowledge of using Google is essential for this role.
What you'll be doing:
- Analysing data from Google Analytics, Google Ads and Facebook Business Manager and use insights to optimize conversion rates and provide recommendations for improving the performance of digital media across channels.
- Conducting keyword research to identify new opportunities to widen campaign audiences.
- Developing strategies for testing various areas of digital marketing, including audience targeting and creative to ensure budgets are used in the most efficient way and learnings are provided for future campaigns.
- Working with external agencies and internal departments to align all search engine marketing activity across the society.
- Interpreting data and reports provided by external agencies to ensure activity managed by third parties is considered alongside other digital marketing activities, ensuring consistency of reporting identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Planning, implementing, analysing, moderating and optimising advertising on social media channels including Facebook and Instagram.
- Working with the website team to integrate keywords into digital marketing activity to improve the performance of both SEO and PPC activity.
- A degree in marketing, business studies, communications or equivalent
- Experience or a strong knowledge using Google Ads is completely essential
- The ability to work independently and proactively
- Experience of working with and administering databases and user accounts
- Knowledge of personalisation and search engine optimisation
- The ability to work with various stakeholders
- Experience in creating email, social media or paid for digital marketing campaigns
- A resilient and adaptable attitude to demanding and changing deadlines
What's in it for you:
You'll have an opportunity to work for the largest animal welfare charity in England and Wales.
We value and recognise our employees' contribution and are proud to offer an extensive benefits package that includes:
- 35 hours standard working week
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays increasing to 30 days with service
- a generous pension scheme with associated life assurance and group income protection scheme
- access to private healthcare scheme
- support for professional development after qualifying period
- access to our employee assistance programme
- free parking on site.
How to apply:
Download an application form and send your completed application form, quoting reference DMO135 to:
- Resourcing Team, RSPCA, Wilberforce Way, Southwater, Nr Horsham, RH13 9RS
We do not accept CVs without a fully completed application form. Closing date for applications is Friday 19 July.
Interviews will be held week commencing Monday 22, July 2019 at RSPCA Headquarters, Southwater. All online information and documents are available in alternative formats, including Braille and large font, upon request from the resourcing team.
Equality, diversity, and inclusion are at the heart of our organisation. We seek to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all.
Ending cruelty, promoting kindness and alleviating suffering to animals.
- Digital Marketing Officer JD (PDF 137KB)
- Application form (PDF 188KB)
- Application form (Word 159KB)
- Information to candidates (PDF 75KB)
- Privacy notice (PDF 200KB)