Job title: Video Producer - 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Location: Southwater, West Sussex
Salary: £25,185.73 per annum
Hours: 35 per week
Closing date: 23 February 2018
The RSPCA is the largest animal welfare charity in England and Wales. Our purpose as the RSPCA is to prevent cruelty, promote kindness and alleviate suffering of all animals.
The main responsibilities of the post include:
- Producing high end video content, with responsibility for the entire production process, including filming and editing. This is sometimes solo and sometimes as part of a crew.
- Creation of animation and graphics to enhance video content.
- Generation of creative ideas related to the work of the RSPCA and developing these into new ideas, including for the production of weekly YouTube videos.
The successful applicant should have:
- Extensive experience of filming using DSLR cameras, including sound and lighting.
- Skilled editor (FCPX or Premier), able to turn around simple edits quickly, as well as longer, more complicated projects.
- Knowledge of, and ability in, the production of animation and graphics, including the use of Photoshop.
- Experience in a production environment.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a crew.
- Ability and willingness to travel for filming at RSPCA centres and events. Driving is essential.
When applying please include examples of your work which you have personally produced.
An application form and job description can be downloaded from this web page. We do not accept CVs without a fully completed application form.
Please send your completed application form to: Alan Laxton, Broadcast Manager. Press office, Wilberforce Way, Southwater, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13 9RS or email@example.com by the closing date of 23 February 2018.
The RSPCA offers excellent benefits, including private healthcare, defined contribution pension scheme, childcare vouchers, employee assistance programme and a subsidised staff restaurant.
We value diversity and encourage applications from all sections of the community.
Ending cruelty, promoting kindness and alleviating suffering to animals.
How to apply..
1. Download a detailed job description and application form from the downloads area below.
2. Please send your completed application to the address stated above, quoting the reference number provided.
3. Completed application forms only will be accepted, which must be received by the closing date.
4. Please note that as a charity, in order to contain costs, we are unable to acknowledge individual applications.
5. If you have not received a letter within 4 weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.