Senior Campaigns Manager FTC
Job title: Senior Campaigns Manager (13 month FTC)
Location: RSPCA HQ, Southwater, West Sussex
Hours: Full-time, 35 hours
Closing date: Midnight Sunday 16th December 2018
Interviews: Monday 7th and Wednesday 9th January 2019
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Campaigns Manager to join the RSPCA Public Affairs Department to oversee the campaigns communication function of the Society and implement inspiring public, political and corporate influencing campaigns.
This role is fundamental to lead and motivate a dynamic campaigns team and to ensure the delivery of the RSPCA’s strategic objectives through policy and behaviour change activity.
We are looking for an experienced campaigner with a proven track record in project management and delivering social change campaigns. The candidate will be an effective communicator with the ability to work under pressure of deadlines.
What you’ll be doing:
- Line managing a team of six campaigners
- Developing and implementing advocacy campaigns
- Managing the team budget
- Compiling quarterly evaluations
- Ensuring campaigner data is used in line with data protection regulation
- Representing the organisation to external stakeholders
- Feeding into wider Society strategies
- Overseeing the project plan development for 2020
- A degree or equivalent ability
- At least five years vocational experience in either a campaigning or communications role
- Experience of operating at both a strategic and operational management level
- Problem-solving and analytic skills
- Stakeholder relationship management experience
- Line management experience
- The ability to motivate and influence others.
- Experience of commissioning and interpreting consumer insights.
- Budget management experience
- A flexible approach to new projects and challenges.
- Digital marketing experience
What’s in it for you:
You’ll have an opportunity to work for the largest animal welfare charity in England and Wales.
We value and recognise our employees’ contribution and are proud to offer an extensive benefits package that includes:
35 hours standard working week, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays increasing to 30 days with service; a generous pension scheme with associated life assurance and group income protection scheme; access to private healthcare scheme; support for professional development after qualifying period and access to our employee assistance programme. We also offer free parking on site.
How to apply:
An application form and job description can be downloaded from this web page.
We do not accept CVs without a fully completed application form.
Please send your completed application form to: Cassandra Morton, Resourcing Assistant, RSPCA, Wilberforce Way, Southwater, West Sussex, RH13 9RS or via firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date of Midnight Sunday 16th December 2018.
Interviews will be held on Monday 7th and Wednesday 9th January 2019 at the RSPCA HQ in Horsham.
All online information and documents are available in alternative formats, including Braille and large font, upon request from the Resourcing team.
Equality, diversity, and inclusion are at the heart of our organisation. We seek to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all.
Ending cruelty, promoting kindness and alleviating suffering to animals.
How to apply..
1. Download a detailed job description and application form from the downloads area above.
2. Please send your completed application to the address stated above, quoting the reference number provided.
3. Completed application forms only will be accepted, which must be received by the closing date.
4. Please note that as a charity, in order to contain costs, we are unable to acknowledge individual applications.
5. If you have not received a letter within 4 weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.