Marketing Database Analyst
Marketing Database Analyst - 1 permanent & 1 Fixed Term Contract - 12 months
Location: RSPCA, HQ, Wilberforce, Way, Southwater, Horsham, RH13 9RS
Hours: 35 hrs per week Monday to Friday
Closing date: 28 February 2018
The RSPCA is the largest animal welfare charity in England and Wales. Our purpose as the RSPCA is to end cruelty and promote kindness to animals and to alleviate their suffering.
The main responsibilities of the post include:
- You will be responsible for a variety of tasks including running direct marketing campaigns, developing and running reports, performing analytical pieces and delivering insight.
The successful applicant should have/be:
- The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a similar role, in a charity environment. Good SQL and MS Excel skills are required as well as advanced knowledge and use of MS Access to query, you will also have the ability to undertake general data manipulation. Good communication skills are also a prerequisite and the ability to be able to work effectively with staff at all levels
An application form and job description can be downloaded from this web page. We do not accept CVs without a fully completed application form.
Please send your completed application form to: Andy Mariner, Income Generation, RSPCA, Wilberforce Way, Southwater, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13 9RS, Tel: 0300 123 0421, firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date of 28 February 2018.
The RSPCA offers excellent benefits, including private healthcare, defined contribution pension scheme, childcare vouchers, employee assistance programme and a subsidised staff restaurant.
We value diversity and encourage applications from all sections of the community.
Ending cruelty, promoting kindness and alleviating suffering to animals.
How to apply..
1. Download a detailed job description and application form from the downloads area below.
2. Please send your completed application to the address stated above, quoting the reference number provided.
3. Completed application forms only will be accepted, which must be received by the closing date.
4. Please note that as a charity, in order to contain costs, we are unable to acknowledge individual applications.
5. If you have not received a letter within 4 weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.