Facilities Support Post
Job title: Facilities Support (Post)
Location:RSPCA HQ , Southwater, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13 9RS
Salary: £15,548.44 per annum
Closing date: 2 March 2018
The RSPCA is the largest animal welfare charity in England and Wales. Our purpose as the RSPCA is to prevent cruelty, promote kindness and alleviate suffering of all animals.
The main responsibilities of the post include:
- To assist with the support of all facility activities at RSPCA Headquarters with the primary role of post / franking / goods in deliveries and stock. To support the central records function across the Society, and assist in the recording, indexing of files, ensuring that all agreed systems and procedures are followed.
- To support general maintenance / security / garden and grounds
The successful applicant should have;/be:
- A good general education, GCSE English and Mathematics.
- Previous experience in a post room environment with knowledge of Royal Mail and Parcel Force processes with attention to detail. Undertaking basic maintenance duties with knowledge of Fire panel systems and plumbing and carpentry skills, confident in the use of lawnmowers.
An application form and job description can be downloaded from this web page. We do not accept CVs without a fully completed application form.
Please send your completed application form to:Ray Boxall National Facilities Manager firstname.lastname@example.org RSPCA, Wilberforce Way, Southwater, West Sussex, RH13 9RS, Reference number BCR 2274 by the closing date of 2 March 2018
The RSPCA offers excellent benefits, including private healthcare, defined contribution pension scheme, childcare vouchers, employee assistance programme and a subsidised staff restaurant.
We value diversity and encourage applications from all sections of the community.
Ending cruelty, promoting kindness and alleviating suffering to animals.
How to apply..
1. Download a detailed job description and application form from the downloads area below.
2. Please send your completed application to the address stated above, quoting the reference number provided.
3. Completed application forms only will be accepted, which must be received by the closing date.
4. Please note that as a charity, in order to contain costs, we are unable to acknowledge individual applications.
5. If you have not received a letter within 4 weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.