Data Import Administrator
Location: RSPCA, HQ, Wilberforce, Way, Southwater, Horsham, RH13 9RS
Hours: 35 hrs p/w Mon – Fri
Closing date: 30 March 2018
The RSPCA is the largest animal welfare charity in England and Wales. Our purpose as the RSPCA is to end cruelty and promote kindness to animals and to alleviate their suffering.
The main responsibilities of the post include:
- Maintain daily import routines of supporter and financial information from internal and external sources into the Care database, ensuring that correct data processes are followed and data is imported and updated promptly and accurately.
- On behalf of the Fundraising department, monitor the daily performance of the Care database.
- Where appropriate, design and test new import routines.
- Advise and fix and system faults, reporting any complex faults to ISSD and work with them to devise a solution.
The successful applicant should have:
- Maths and English GCSE or equivalent or ability to demonstrate similar numerical/statistical aptitude.
- Experience of working on relational databases.
- Advanced knowledge and use of MS Access to query and undertake general data manipulation
- Excellent attention to detail.
An application form and job description can be downloaded from this web page. Alternatively, you can request an application from: Andy Mariner, Income Generation, RSPCA, Wilberforce Way, Southwater, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13 9RS, email@example.com quoting reference 2344. We do not accept CVs.
Please send your completed application form to the above address by the closing date of: 30 March 2018.
The RSPCA offers excellent benefits, including private healthcare, defined contribution pension scheme, childcare vouchers, employee assistance programme and a subsidised staff restaurant.
Registered England and Wales, number 219099
We value diversity and encourage applications from all sections of the community.
Ending cruelty, promoting kindness and alleviating suffering to animals.
How to apply..
1. Download a detailed job description and application form from the downloads area below.
2. Please send your completed application to the address stated above, quoting the reference number provided.
3. Completed application forms only will be accepted, which must be received by the closing date.
4. Please note that as a charity, in order to contain costs, we are unable to acknowledge individual applications.
5. If you have not received a letter within 4 weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.