Customer Service Supervisor
Location: RSPCA HQ, Wilberforce Way, Southwater, Horsham, RH13 9RS
Salary: £22,673 - £23,953
Hours: 35 Monday to Friday
Closing date: 9 December 2016
The RSPCA is the largest animal welfare charity in England and Wales. Our purpose as the RSPCA is to end cruelty and promote kindness to animals and to alleviate their suffering.
The main responsibilities of the post include:
- To motivate, direct, manage and train the Customer Service team, to ensure good morale, achieve required customer services and key performance standards in servicing Supporter Service processing requirements. To provide administrative support for the Supporter Services Manager.
- To coordinate all Fundraising and Supporter Service complaints and ensure Fundraising Regulator guidelines are met at all times.
- To coordinate and support the personal thanking of High Value Donors working closely with Major Donor Fundraising Team other teams within the Fundraising department when support and assistance is required from the Supporter Services team.
The successful applicant should have: (qualifications etc):
- 5 GSCEs at grades A-C, or equivalent.
- Proven line management experience.
- Proven experience in Customer Service environment.
- Proven experience in dealing with complaints.
- Competent user of Word/Excel with good keyboard skills.
- Good verbal communication skills particularly using the telephone.
- Excellent communication skills including written.
- Effective planning and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail combined with good accuracy rate for inputting.
- Good customer service ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to deal with competing demands on time.
- A team based approach to work and the ability to work on own initiative.
An application form and job description can be downloaded from this web page. Alternatively, you can request an application form from: Nikki Greenfield, RSPCA HQ, Wilberforce Way, Southwater, Horsham, RH13 9RS email@example.com quoting reference CSS1491.
Please send your completed application form alongside your CV to the above address by the closing date of: 9 December 2016
Interviews will be held Week Commencing 12 and 19 December 2016 at RSPCA Headquarters, Wilberforce Way, Southwater, Horsham, RH13 9RS
The RSPCA offers excellent benefits, including private healthcare, defined contribution pension scheme, childcare vouchers, employee assistance programme and a subsidised staff restaurant.
Registered in England and Wales, number 219099.
We value diversity and encourage applications from all sections of the community.
Ending cruelty, promoting kindness and alleviating suffering to animals.
How to apply..
1. Download a detailed job description and application form from the downloads area below.
2. Please send your completed application to the address on the application form quoting the reference number on the front of the envelope.
3. Completed application forms only will be accepted, which must be received by the closing date.
4. Please note that as a charity, in order to contain costs, we are unable to acknowledge individual applications.
5. If you have not received a letter within 4 weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.