Project Lead - HR Processes FTC
Location: Southwater, Near Horsham, West Sussex
Salary: £31,611 - £33,428 per annum, plus benefits
Closing date: Friday 4 November 2016
Fixed Term Contract for 6 months, 35 hours per week
The RSPCA is the foremost animal welfare charity in the UK, employing more than 1,500 staff. Our purpose is to end cruelty and promote kindness to animals and to alleviate their suffering. We now have an exciting fixed-term opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join our friendly team.
As the Project Lead - HR Processes, you will develop and lead on the RSPCA’s HR processes project to capture and develop streamlined HR processes through collaborative working with the relevant functions across the Society.
You will be responsible for ensuring the Society’s HR processes are legally compliant, efficient, and work in harmony with other identified projects, such as the implementation of online recruitment. You will have proven experience in a generalist or specialist HR role, a demonstrable track record of developing and improving HR processes and a detailed, up-to-date knowledge of employment legislation and HR best practice. You will also have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work both collaboratively and on your own initiative.
To apply, please complete the application form below and send it to:
Graeme Drewery, Human Resources, Wilberforce Way, Southwater, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13 9RS or by email to Graeme.email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept CVs without a fully completed application form.
The RSPCA offers excellent benefits, including a healthcare scheme, defined contribution pension scheme, childcare vouchers, employee assistance programme, free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant.
We value diversity and encourage applications from all sections of the community.
We are happy to consider candidates who wish to work flexibly.
How to apply..
1. Download a detailed job description and application form from the downloads area below.
2. Please send your completed application to the address on the application form quoting the reference number on the front of the envelope.
3. Completed application forms only will be accepted, which must be received by the closing date.
4. Please note that as a charity, in order to contain costs, we are unable to acknowledge individual applications.
5. If you have not received a letter within 4 weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.