Data Import Administrator
- Maintain daily import routines of supporter and financial information from internal and external sources into the Care database, ensuring that correct data processes are followed and data is imported and updated promptly and accurately.
- On behalf of the Fundraising department, monitor the daily performance of the Care database.
- Where appropriate, design and test new import routines.
- Advise and fix and system faults, reporting any complex faults to ISSD and work with them to devise a solution.
- Maths and English GCSE or equivalent or ability to demonstrate similar numerical/statistical aptitude.
- Experience of working on relational databases.
- Advanced knowledge and use of MS Access to query and undertake general data manipulation
- Excellent attention to detail.
How to apply..
1. Download a detailed job description and application form from the downloads area below.
2. Please send your completed application to the address on the application form quoting the reference number on the front of the envelope.
3. Completed application forms only will be accepted, which must be received by the closing date.
4. Please note that as a charity, in order to contain costs, we are unable to acknowledge individual applications.
5. If you have not received a letter within 4 weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.