Veterinary Nurse or Clinic Assistant
Job Title: Registered Veterinary Nurse (RVN) or Experienced Clinic/Hospital Assistant
Location: RSPCA Southall Clinic Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm
Salary: RVN - £21,838.89 - £22,528.30 (inclusive of Accommodation Allowance and Market Supplement)
Salary: Clinic Assistant - £ 17,713.11 - £18,331.90 (inclusive of Accommodation Allowance)
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm
Closing Date: 09.06.2017
The emphasis is on nursing (minimal reception work) and you will become an integral part of our small dedicated team at Southall.
CPD is encouraged and funded. You will be enthusiastic and a good communicator who has confidence when dealing with our clients regarding their pet’s welfare.
Our purpose as the RSPCA is to end cruelty and promote kindness to animals and to alleviate their suffering.
Holidays: 23 days + 8 Bank Holidays
Additional benefits include: private healthcare scheme, pension scheme, childcare vouchers and an employee assistance programme.
Please see the full job description and application form on this page for further details.
All applications should be sent to: Amanda Rooney, Clinical Manager, Putney Animal Hospital, 6 Clarendon Drive, London, SW15 1AA or via emails: email@example.com
We value diversity and encourage applications from all sections of the community
Ending cruelty, promoting kindness and alleviating suffering to animals
How to apply..
1. Download a detailed job description and application form from the downloads area below.
2. Please send your completed application to the address on the application form quoting the reference number on the front of the envelope.
3. Completed application forms only will be accepted, which must be received by the closing date.
4. Please note that as a charity, in order to contain costs, we are unable to acknowledge individual applications.
5. If you have not received a letter within 4 weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.