What happens to complaints about financial irregularities?

Complaints about financial irregularities will be dealt with under the Complaints Procedure.

If you remain unhappy, you may wish to contact the Charity Commission, the regulator and registrar for charities in England and Wales. Its website page www.gov.uk/complain-about-charity explains how to complain about a specific charity.