How do I make a service complaint?

Complaints can be made in the following ways:

In person:

If your complaint is about one of our animal centres or hospitals then you can talk with the centre manager.  Our managers will do all they can to discuss your concerns and resolve the matter. If this is not possible, they may ask you to write to us so that your complaint can be investigated fully under the complaints procedure.

In writing:

  • You can send a letter to the National Complaints Coordinator at RSPCA, Wilberforce Way, Southwater, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13 9RS.
  • You can use our secure online facility via the My RSPCA area of our website Please select the 'Service complaint' category.

Please note that we are unable to take complaints over the phone due to lack of resources. If you have difficulty writing to us you may want to ask for assistance from friends, family, care workers, etc. or an organisation such as Citizens Advice. If you are unable to use any of these options we will offer assistance where we can.

Share this...

Making a complaint

Go back to making a complaint