MORE TH>N Home Insurance
10 per cent discount on MORE TH>N Home Insurance for RSPCA supporters
Your home is as important to your pets as it is to you, that’s why we’ve teamed up with MORE TH>N Insurance to offer you a great deal on your home insurance.
Whether you need your contents, buildings or both covered, MORE TH>N could give you cover for as little as £94 per year – that excludes optional extras and is based on new rates applied to 10 per cent of direct new customers who bought our standard cover. MORE TH>N Data Mar 15 - Aug 15.
Up to £100,000 contents cover as standard
Contents insurance protects the things you own. If you had a burglary and things were taken, or you suffered a fire or flood, your contents insurance could pay to help you replace your lost or damaged belongings. Contents insurance includes as standard £100,000 contents cover, new for old replacements and alternative accommodation.
Up to £1,000,000 buildings cover as standard
Buildings insurance is household insurance that covers the fabric of your home. Buildings insurance could pay to rebuild your home should you have a fire or could pay for repairs if your home was damaged by a falling tree for example. Buildings Insurance includes £1,000,000 buildings cover, structural damage cover and up to £200 of home emergency assistance as standard.
More information on what we cover
For more information on MORE TH>N Home Insurance, please download the policy documents from morethan.com.
- Get a quote online and save 10 per cent.
- Already got a quote? Retrieve a quote online.
- Or call 0330 100 7822.
Top six reasons to buy MORE TH>N Home Insurance
- Pay as little as £94 a year. Excludes Optional Extras. Based on new rates applied to 10 percent of direct new customers who bought our standard cover. MORE TH>N data Mar 15 - Aug 15.
- Up to £100,000 home contents cover as standard.
- Up to £1,000,000 home buildings cover as standard.
- Should you ever have to make a big claim, it's nice to know a MORE TH>N Personal Project Manager can be by your side, offering expert help throughout the repairs. 86 percent of MORE TH>N home claims over £10,000 had a Personal Project Manager. Excludes extreme weather events. Policy conditions apply.
- Home Emergency Assistance up to £200 as standard (must use a MORE TH>N authorised tradesperson).
- 5 star Defaqto rated cover when you buy buildings and contents upgrade covers.
The RSPCA is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc. MORE TH>N Pet Insurance is administered and underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc (No. 93792). Registered in England and Wales at St. Mark’s Court, Chart Way, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1XL. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.