Donations help us fund our vital animal welfare work
It costs our branch £20 p/day to board just one cat, at any one time our branch will be caring for between 20-40 cats and kittens who will need regular veterinary treatment which can cost us several thousands of pounds per month. There are various ways to donate;
- Set up a Direct Debit to our branch
- Via Paypal or scan our QR code, alterntively set us as your favorite charity through PayPal Giving Fund
- You can now find us on JustGiving, where you can fundraise for us or simply donate to us
- Be sure to choose us when you shop through Smile Amazon and we get an extra 0.5% donation.
- EasyFundraising (raise money while online shopping)
- Send a unique eCard via Don't Send me a Card
- Check out our Amazon Wish List
- Donate your car to us via Give a Car
- Bank Transfer; HSBC, RSPCA Wimbledon & District, ACC: 61330675, SC: 40-07-30 ref# donation
- Cheque (please make payable to RSPCA Wimbledon Branch and post to; FAO Branch Manager, RSPCA 141-143 Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 4JB
- Drop in donations to either of our charity shops
Donating to our Branch means you can ensure that your donation is used to improve animal welfare within the local area.