Donations help us fund our vital animal welfare work
At any one time our branch will be caring for between 20-40 cats and kittens who will need regular veterinary treatment which can cost us several thousands of pounds per month. There are various ways to donate;
- Set up a Direct Debit to our branch
- Via Paypal or scan our QR code, alterntively set us as your favorite charity through PayPal Giving Fund
- You can now find us on JustGiving, where you can fundraise for us or simply donate to us
- EasyFundraising (raise money while online shopping)
- Send a unique eCard via Don't Send me a Card
- Check out our Amazon Wish List
- Donate your car to us via Give a Car
- Bank Transfer; HSBC, RSPCA Wimbledon & District, ACC: 61330675, SC: 40-07-30 ref# donation
- Cheque (please make payable to RSPCA Wimbledon Branch and post to; FAO Branch Manager, RSPCA 141-143 Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 4JB
- Drop in donations to either of our charity shops
- Leave us a legacy in your Will. See our legacy leaflet for more details.
Donating to our Branch means you can ensure that your donation is used to improve animal welfare within the local area. Please remember to Gift Aid your donation. By ticking yes to Gift Aid, your donations are worth 25% more, at no extra cost to you.