Advice on lost and found pets
If your pet is missing:
1. Register your animal as lost with Petslocated
2. Print out a lost poster for the animal and distribute it in your area
3. Email us with details and a picture of your animal and we will keep the information on our Lost and Found file so we can contact you if we receive any news.
If you have found an animal:
1. Register the animal as found on Petslocated
2. If you can safely transport the animal to a vet, you could have it scanned for a microchip
3. Print out a found poster and distribute it in your area
4. If the animal is injured or sick, please contact the RSPCA helpline 0300 1234 999
5. Email us with details and a picture of the animal and we will keep the information on our Lost and Found file.
If you have found a cat, please read the RSPCA's information on stray and feral cats.