Add to my favourites
Remove from my favourites
Chase is a young boy who is very playful. He enjoys human company, lots of attention, plus toys and food. He would be best suited to someone who has owned a lurcher before as he will need a bit of help and on-going training. He can get over excitied with new things and will have to wear a muzzle when out and about.
Due to his breed he wouldn't be able to live with a cat. Chase does not enjoy being around children so would need an adult only home, with Lurcher experiance as he can be a handful.
- You'll need to take me to training classes
- I'd prefer an adult only household
- I can be left alone for short periods
- I'd prefer to be the only dog in a home
- I'd prefer not to live with a cat
- I'm always on the go
- I love fuss and attention
Contact the centre or branch about me:
Mount Noddy Animal Centre
Black Mill Lane