How you can support us, your local branch?
We simply cannot continue the work we do without the help and support from people like you. Apart from volunteering and donating, there are so many other ways to support us! Please see below for more ideas;
- FUNDRAISE there are so many ways you can fundraise on behalf of our branch, not only to help us look after the animals in our care but also help us continue to reach those animals who desperately need our help.
- SHOP ONLINE you can now shop for a wide range of products via the RSPCA online shop, including pet food & toys, mechandise & gifts. 100% profits going direct to RSPCA to help even more animals. We also have an Amazon Wishlist for items we'd love to receive.
- BECOME A MEMBER Become a member of the RSPCA to receive our Animal Life magazine, Annual Review and invites to our AGM's. Your membership will help our campaigns for animal rights and welfare.
- SOCIAL MEDIA Like us on facebook and follow us on twitter to help spread the word about our branch. The more people we reach the more animals we can help.
- ADOPT Consider giving a rescue animal a second chance and adopt a cat from us. Every cat that comes in to us has done so because they had nowhere else to go. They often spend months in a pen and as they get older they will get overlooked for adoption. They have just as much if not even more love to give back to their adopters.
- DONATE We completely rely on donations to continue our work, you can donate via Charity Choice or bank transfer; HSBC, ACC: 61330675, SC: 40-07-30
- LEAVE US A LEGACY Leaving a legacy in your Will to a charity such as the RSPCA allows you to carry on caring long after you die. If you are thinking of making a bequest to us, then your instructions should include the following:
RSPCA Surrey Sutton and District Branch - Registered charity no. 202275