How you can help us
It costs the RSPCA over £1,500 a day to run South Godstone Animal Centre. We rely entirely on kind donations from people like you.
There are a number of ways you can help us to help the animals in our care:
- as a volunteer
- by donating goods to our charity shop at 17 Croydon Road, Caterham CR3 6PA. Open 10am to 4pm, Monday to Saturday (closed Sundays) but occasionally closed at short notice due to staff shortages. We sell good quality second-hand clothes, bric-a-brac, books, DVDs, jewellery, toys, shoes, linen, dog leads and collars, dog baskets and some higher quality items. We can also recycle printer ink cartridges. To donate items, please try calling on 01883 343537 before coming along as we may be unable to accept donations if our limited storage area is full.
- by giving a loving home to one of the animals at out centre
- donating money or leaving a legacy
- becoming a member of the Friends of South Godstone Animal Centre. If you'd like to join them or ask for their advice on raising money for us, contact us by email.
- donating goods on our Amazon wish list. We need many items to help us care for and rehabilitate our animals and have created a wish list so people can see what's needed. If there's anything on it you could consider buying we would be very grateful!
- by giving money to help fund our current building work. As well as modern new kennels there will be a utility block with cat and dog food preparation kitchens, washing machines (for washing blankets, etc.), a second surgery and a kennel isolation unit.
If you would like to support us in any way, please get in touch by phone on 0300 123 0741, email or pay us a visit. We look forward to hearing from you.