RSPCA Pet Insurance from MORE TH>N
For each policy sold, MORE TH>N will donate £20 to us for the care of unwanted and neglected animals. For each Accident Only policy sold, £10 will be donated to us*.
When choosing your pet insurance, it's important to know that you've got the cover you need to protect the health and wellbeing of your cat or dog.
Working with MORE TH>N Pet Insurance, we’re pleased to offer a variety of cover levels including Premier Lifetime Cover which is rated 5 stars by Defaqto.
Six reasons to buy Pet Insurance from MORE TH>N
1. Competitively priced pet insurance from MORE TH>N with 5 star Defaqto rated cover with our Premier Cover.
2. Access to vetfone - free calls to our veterinary specialists 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
3. We'll give you a 10% multi-pet discount for each pet you insure with us plus a 10% online discount (discounts applied consecutively).
4. Up to £12,000 vet fee limit with Premier cover.
5. A variety of cover levels to suit your pet and your pocket including 5 Star Defaqto Premier Lifetime cover with £4,000 or £12,000 vet fees per year.
You can cover up to three pets on one policy with one renewal date when you buy online.
*Donations paid to RSPCA Trading Limited which is a trading subsidiary of the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (charity no. 219099) and pays all its profits to the charity.
The RSPCA is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc. MORE TH>N Pet Insurance is administered and underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc (No. 93792). Registered in England and Wales at St. Mark’s Court, Chart Way, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1XL. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.