How you can help us
It costs the RSPCA over £1,400 a day to run Leybourne Animal Centre. We rely entirely on kind donations from people like you. If you would like to support us there are many ways you can do this:
- We are always looking for pet food, blankets and pet toys, so please get in touch if you have any to donate
- If you have time to spare and would like to lend a hand, we are keen to hear from you - see the details on our volunteering page.
- If you have room in your home and in your heart to take on a rescue animal, please contact us or pay us a visit. We look forward to seeing you.
- We need many items to help us care for and rehabilitate our animals and have created Amazon wish lists so people can see what's needed if they'd like to donate something to the centre. From cat food to training aids, these are all items that will improve the lives of our animals or help us to find them new homes. If there's anything on our dog list, cat list or small animals list that you could consider buying we would be very grateful!
- Perhaps you could think of some fundraising ideas, such as sponsored runs, skydives and walks. How about having a donation collection box at your workplace or at your local pub or club. The Friends of Leybourne are happy to offer advice and support for fundraising activities.
- Last but not least! Money is always welcome, whether it's a one-off amount or a regular payment. You can donate online (see the Donate now button above), by post or standing order. Contact us for more information.