Ways to donate
You can help us financially in many ways:
- You can use the Donate button at the top of the page.
- You can make a donation by cash, credit card or cheque at our shop.
- You can also make a donation by text: text RSHE00 £2/£5/£10 - eg RSHE00 £5 - to 70070. We get the full amount of your donation and it works for all phone networks.
- If you use eBay for buying or selling you can help the Branch:
When selling on eBay, you can choose to donate between 10% and 100% of each item's sale price to us. eBay gives a pro-rated fee credit to sellers who make a donation from an eBay for Charity listing.
When buying on eBay, you can make a small donation to us at the checkout if you pay with PayPal.
You can choose us as your favourite eBay charity by selecting us from the "Donation account" section of your eBay account settings.
- You can give at no cost to yourself when you buy online, via easyfundraising. Follow the steps on the easyfundraising.org.uk web site to get started. Retailers taking part in the scheme make a donation to the Branch for every purchase. It’s possible to add Gift Aid too (an extra 25p in the £ back from the government, again at no cost to you).
- You can leave us a legacy. If you wish the money to be given to the Branch, please say so explicitly in your will and mention our Charity Number: 223364.
- We always welcome suitable goods for sale in our shop.
- You can donate food and treats for the animals in our care, via our shop.
- You can help the animals in our care by buying them something from our Amazon wishlist.
We are grateful for all the help we get. Sometimes we receive anonymous donations and we obviously can't thank people personally in these circumstances, or the many people who put money in collecting boxes in shops, etc. However, we can say Thank You here.