Donating to us is so easy
It costs our branch £20 p/day to board just one cat, at any one time our branch will be caring for between 20-40 cats and kittens who will need regular veterinary treatment which can cost us several thousands of pounds per month. There are various ways to donate;
- By Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can now find us on JustGiving, where you can fundraise for us or simply donate to us
- Smile Amazon Be sure to choose us when you shop through Smile Amazon and we get an extra 0.5% donation.
- Total Giving
- Charity Choice
- EasyFundraising (raise money while online shopping)
- Amazon Wish List
- Bank Transfer; HSBC, ACC: 61330675, SC: 40-07-30 ref# donation
- Cheque (please make payable to RSPCA Wimbledon Branch and post to; FAO Branch Manager, Rehoming Centre, 6B Clarendon Drive, Putney SW15 1AA
- Drop in donations to either of our charity shops
Donating to our Branch (Wimbledon, Wandsworth & Sutton District) means you can ensure that your donation is used to improve animal welfare within the local area.