Heineken Race to the Tower
When: 08-09 June 2019
Location: Hand Farm, Stroud, GL6 6JR – Broadway Tower, Broadway, WR12 7LB
Distance: 52 miles
Registration: £39 (non stop) / £59 (weekender, inc. camping)
Minimum fundraising: £425
Conquer the Cotswolds and take on Race to the Tower in June!
From idyllic villages to medieval burial grounds, the Cotswold Way will take you right to the foot of the magnificent Broadway Tower.
The highlights are endless, rich with 13th Century ruins and modern day film locations. The yellow, Jurassic Cotswold stone will pave the way, as you pass castles and the famous Cooper’s Hill en route.
This is a challenge for all, inclusive of age or fitness level. Whether you’re a seasoned runner, patient plodder or weekend walker – choose to camp over the weekend or take on the full distance in one go.
Charity places coming soon. Please check back on this site where the entry forms will be available.
- Training programme tailored to all levels
- Fully signposted route, with regular rest stops
- Overnight basecamp for All Inclusive Weekenders, including a 2-person tent
- Hot meals, showers, drinks and sports nutrition
- Bags will be transported to the finish
- Free personal event photos uploaded on Facebook
- Medical support at pit stops and en route
- Finisher’s medal
- RSPCA t-shirt
- Fundraising pack, which includes lots of ideas to maximise your sponsorship, a sponsor form, and fundraising materials such as stickers, posters and collection boxes.
- Access to our Team Animal Facebook group to talk to other members of the team and share training and fundraising tips.
- Committed Events team on hand to help with your fundraising.