Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones
When: 14-15 July 2018
Location: Lewknor, Oxon, OX49 5RR – Rutland Farm, Avebury, SN8 1RH
Registration: £39 (non stop) / £64 (weekender, inc. camping)
Minimum fundraising: £425
Take part in one of the UK’s biggest long distance treks along the Ridgeway – Britain’s oldest path – for Race to the Stones. 100km is all that stands in your way, as you walk, jog or run to the historic Avebury Stone Circle.
Enjoy the stunning British countryside from the Chilterns to the North Wessex Downs, passing Bronze Age hill forts and Roman river crossings.
This is a challenge for all, inclusive of age or fitness level. Whether you’re a seasoned runner, patient plodder or weekend walker – choose to camp over the weekend or take on 100km in one go.
5,000 years worth of history, one unforgettable weekend in July 2018.
- Training programme tailored to all levels
- Fully signposted route, with regular rest stops
- Overnight basecamp for All Inclusive Weekenders, including a 2-person tent
- Hot meals, showers, drinks and sports nutrition
- Bags will be transported to the finish
- Free personal event photos uploaded on Facebook
- Medical support at pit stops and en route
- Finisher’s medal
- RSPCA t-shirt
- Fundraising pack, which includes lots of ideas to maximise your sponsorship, a sponsor form, and fundraising materials such as stickers, posters and collection boxes.
- Access to our Team Animal Facebook group to talk to other members of the team and share training and fundraising tips.
- Committed Events team on hand to help with your fundraising.