- Iconic UK challenge, with a twist!
- Challenge yourself through the night
- Reach the final peak as the sun begins to rise
- Visit the stunning Yorkshire Dales National Park
- 38km and 1,500m of ascent in one challenging night
Date: 23-24 October 2021
Duration: 2 days
Registration fee: £35
Fundraising target: £350 minimum sponsorship (other entry options are available)
Take on one of the UK's most iconic trekking challenges, at night.
You'll be fully supported by our experienced challenge leaders throughout the night as you complete the classic 38km route from Horton-Ribblesdale. Starting around 9pm, you will tick off the summits of Ingleborough, Whernside and finally Pen Y Ghent before celebrating with breakfast back in Horton-Ribblesdale. This is sure to be a tough but rewarding night challenge!
Every penny you raise will mean we can be there to help more animals when they need us most. Together we can make sure animals are cared for, protected and given a second chance in a loving home.
We'll be there to help you every step of the way. If you join Team Animal you'll receive: