Race to the King
When: 23-24 June 2019
Location: Gaston Farm, Arundel, BN18 0RS – Winchester Cathedral, Winchester, SO23 9LS
Distance: 52 miles
Registration: £39 (non stop) / £59 (weekender, inc. camping)
Minimum fundraising: £425
Race to the King is set over the stunning South Downs Way. Walk, jog or run from the historic market town of Arundel, to the magnificent Winchester Cathedral.
Along the South Downs Way, you’ll enjoy panoramic views of the Ancient Weald of Southern England and the Queen Elizabeth Country Park.
This is a challenge for all, inclusive of age or fitness level. Whether you’re a seasoned runner, patient plodder or weekend walker – choose to camp over the weekend or take on the full distance in one go.
You’ll be inspired with every step you take.
Charity places coming soon. Please check back on this site where the entry forms will be available.
- Training programme tailored to all levels
- Fully signposted route, with regular rest stops
- Overnight basecamp for All Inclusive Weekenders, including a 2-person tent
- Hot meals, showers, drinks and sports nutrition
- Bags will be transported to the finish
- Free personal event photos uploaded on Facebook
- Medical support at pit stops and en route
- Finisher’s medal
- RSPCA t-shirt
- Fundraising pack, which includes lots of ideas to maximise your sponsorship, a sponsor form, and fundraising materials such as stickers, posters and collection boxes.
- Access to our Team Animal Facebook group to talk to other members of the team and share training and fundraising tips.
- Committed Events team on hand to help with your fundraising.