London Marathon 2018
When: Sunday, 22nd April 2018
Where: Central London, London
Distance: Marathon (26.2 miles)
Join our London Marathon team
Be part of the world's most famous marathon and help vulnerable animals. Our mission is to improve the lives of all animals by ending cruelty and suffering. You can help us make that happen - join Team animal today.
London Marathon charity places
We have now allocated all of our Golden Bond places for the 2018 London Marathon. If you're interested in securing a place in the 2019 London Marathon, applications will be open in April 2018.
The Virgin Money London Marathon operate a ballot for their places. The 2018 general entry ballot has closed, and results were announced in October 2017.
Running with your own place?
If you were lucky enough to secure your own place in the London Marathon, we’d love for you to join our team. There's no minimum fundraising pledge and you still get all the great Team Animal benefits. Contact us today!
All our London Marathon runners benefit from:
- RSPCA team animal personalised running vest
- RSPCA training t-shirt
- Cheering groups along the route on the day, which your friends and family can join.
- Running fundraising pack
- Free training guide tailored to your needs.
- Goodies for your friends and family cheering you on.
- A post race reception party in London, close to the finish line with complimentary food and drinks for runners. Friends and family welcome.
- Post race massage
- Facebook group to talk to other RSPCA runners before the race day and share your experiences.
- Committed Events team on hand to help with your fundraising
Not a runner but would still like to be involved?
Join the official Team Animal cheering team and support our runners out on the course. Register to volunteer for us.