Sponsor our horse stables
Today, more horses than ever are in need of our help. In 2016, our centres cared for almost 500 horses and ponies.
As the biggest provider of equine care and rehabilitation in England and Wales, we are here to ensure that any horses coming into our centres are given all the treatment, love and attention they need to be nurtured back to full health. On average, it takes approximately five months to prepare a horse for rehoming.
We can't do this alone. We need your help to ensure we can continue caring for and rehabilitating more horses on their journey back to health.
Sponsor our horse stables today and you will receive
- A welcome pack introducing you to our very special animal centres; demonstrating just how your gift is helping animals across England and Wales.
- Regular updates with letters from staff and volunteers at the animal centres and photos and stories about animals you're helping.
- Free gifts including a sponsorship sticker and magnetic photoframe with your welcome pack.
- Discounts from selected partners such as Laithwaites, Hoseasons and Cottages.com.
Abandoned at just a few days old
In 2016, little Mowgli the foal was discovered completely alone in a field in North Yorkshire. His mother was nowhere to be seen. He'd been abandoned.
After a shaky start in life, we made sure this plucky little foal was hand-reared round-the-clock by equine specialists, and then brought into our Felledge Animal Centre where he has been cared for ever since. After coming into our care, he’s been given everything needed to thrive including bottles of milk to help him grow, a foal headcollar, brushes for grooming and a rug to keep him warm in winter.
Help provide a safe place
- Life-saving veterinary treatment
- Food and water
- Expert care and rehabilitation
- Shelter and protection
We only exist with the support of public donations, so we rely on people like you to help us fund the important work of our animal centres. Become a stables sponsor today and help more horses and other animals desperately in need of our care. Your donation will be used wherever it is needed most, across our activities.