Sponsor our cat pods
Thanks to RSPCA Sponsors, cats recovering from neglect, abuse and abandonment are able to get the care and rehabilitation they need in a safe environment.
Our animal centres are there to nurture these animals back to health and get them ready for the next stage of their journey in loving new homes.
In 2016 we took in over 6,390 cats into our animal centres. With the average cost of running an animal centre reaching over £500,000 a year, we need your support more than ever.
Sponsor our cat pods today and you will receive
- A welcome pack introducing you to our very special animal centres; demonstrating just how your gift is helping animals across England and Wales.
- Regular updates with letters from staff and volunteers at the animal centres and photos and stories about animals you are helping.
- Free gifts including a sponsorship sticker and magnetic photoframe with your welcome pack.
- Discounts from selected partners such as Laithwaites, Hoseasons and Cottages.com
Furby nursed back to health
Furby came to us after suffering horrible neglect - despite being given help towards treatment for a facial abscess, his owners had left Furby to live with the pain. When we found him, he was brought to one of our animal centres where we gave him all the love, care and treatment he needed to make a full recovery.
RSPCA Inspector Nicola Johnson said:
"It took a long time for him to heal. Furby’s recovery was a big team effort and Valley Vets in Cardiff were superb."
Furby is now happily settled in his new home with one of our RSPCA staff. They told us:
"He's such a friendly and trusting cat, full of personality - and he's loved by everyone who meets him."
Help provide a safe place
- Life-saving veterinary treatment
- Food and water
- Expert care and rehabilitation
- Shelter and protection
We only exist with the support of public donations, so we rely on people like you to help us fund the important work of our animal centres. Become a sponsor today and help change the lives of the cats and other animals in our care. Your donation will be used wherever it is needed most, across our activities.