Sponsor our dog kennels
RSPCA Sponsors are helping our animal centres in meeting the ever growing demand for kennel space, allowing more dogs to recover from neglect, abuse and abandonment in safe and caring environments.
In 2016 we took in over 2,872 dogs into our animal centres. With the average cost of running an animal centre reaching over £500,000 a year, we need your support more than ever.
Sponsor our dog kennels today and you will receive
- A welcome pack introducing you to our very special animal centres; demonstrating just how your gift is helping animals across England and Wales.
- Regular updates with letters from staff and volunteers at the animal centres and photos and stories about animals you're helping.
- Free gifts including a sponsorship sticker and magnetic photoframe with your welcome pack.
- Discounts from selected partners such as Laithwaites, Hoseasons and Cottages.com
Reo's road to recovery
Becoming an RSPCA Sponsor means that you're responsible for the amazing transformation that we see every day, just like Reo.
Reo had been suffering from a severe ear infection that had become infected and been left to fester for several weeks.
It took weeks of expert care to get Reo back to health but, thankfully, she made a full recovery and has now found a loving new home.
RSPCA Inspector Anthony Joynes who rescued Reo remembers:
"Reo was an absolute joy to deal with - she was a fighter. She simply wouldn't give in. I formed quite a close bond with her - I visited her daily at the animal centre to give her a treat.
"I’m still amazed to think that if we didn’t get involved when we did, Reo would have never had the chance at a happy, loving family life."
Help provide a safe place
- Life-saving veterinary treatment
- Food and water
- Expert care and rehabilitation
- Shelter and protection
We only exist with the support of public donations, so we rely on people like you to help us fund the important work of our animal centres. Become a sponsor today and help change the lives of the dogs and other animals in our care. Your donation will be used wherever it is needed most, across our activities.