Add to my favourites
Remove from my favourites
We are looking for a home for Winnie with a terrier-experienced owner where she will definitely need to be the only pet. Winnie would be great in a family environment but we think she'd be best suited to a home with older children only. Winnie has been so badly mistreated in her previous life. She's such a great little character and she now deserves a very special home.
Why I'm special
Wiinnie is currently enjoying life with one of our lovely fosterers and she has settled really well into a home environment. She is being thoroughly spoilt and is happily learning new tricks and commands and loving her cuddles. Poor Winnie was badly abused by her previous owner and was a very brave girl when she had to have major surgery for her injuries. Despite all of that, she is such an affectionate girl and great fun to be with. Please get in touch if you can give Winnie the loving, forever home she deserves.
- I know how to sit (and lots of other commands too!)
- I could live with children of secondary school age
- I can be left alone for short periods
- I'd prefer to be the only dog in a home
- I'd prefer to be the only animal in a home
- I'm a bright spark
- I love fuss and attention