Add to my favourites
Remove from my favourites
Young Smudge is a real star in the making. Very friendly, affectionate, and super-bright, Smudge already knows some of his basic commands and is learning all the time. He always wants to please and he's a real joy to work with and spend time with. It's essential that Smudge is adopted by someone who understands the collie breed and has the time to spend with him to help him reach his full potential.
Please contact us if you can offer this lovely boy a forever home.
The video shows our behaviourist doing some work with Smudge in our exercise area.
- I'd love to learn agility or fly ball
- I could live with children of secondary school age
- I can be left alone for short periods
- I get on well with many other dogs
- I'd prefer not to live with a cat
- I'm a bright spark
- I love toys and games