Add to my favourites
Remove from my favourites
|Breed:||Domestic Shorthair crossbreed|
|Age:||4 Years (approx)|
Please meet Sid who came into our care following concerns about with welfare. He has adapted well to being in a foster home with other cats but he can still be a little wary of strangers.
Sid is 4.5 years old and can be playful and affectionate when he gets to know you. He also has a great sense of humour.
Sid will need someone who understands his needs and has the time and experience to help him settle into his new home.
Sid is fully vaccinated, neutered and microchipped.
If you are interested in adopting Sid then please contact our Rehoming Coordinator on 01642 820 637
- Please adopt me with my friend
- I'll probably spend more time inside
- I'd prefer an adult only household
- I'm a shy guy; I'll need time to settle
- I would prefer not to live with a dog