Add to my favourites
Remove from my favourites
Raven came to us recently with her friend Fazor when their owner could no longer look after them. Raven is the quieter of the two dogs; she is a sweet and affectionate girl and she has previously lived with children aged eight and ten. She walks nicely on the lead, is a good traveller, and happy at the vets and when being groomed. Raven knows some of her basic commands; she is a bright girl and responds well to praise and treats.
Please contact us if you can give Raven a loving, forever home.
- I know how to sit (and lots of other commands too!)
- I could live with children
- I can be left alone for short periods
- I may be able to live with another dog
- I'd prefer not to live with a cat
- I'm quiet but full of love
- I love fuss and attention