Date: 26-27 April 2019
Duration: 2 days
Registration fee: £55
Fundraising target: £250 minimum sponsorship (other entry options are available)
This exciting and rewarding challenge will have you trekking over the famous Yorkshire Three Peaks within a period of just 12 hours.
Sign up and learn more about the trek
These peaks form part of the Pennine range, and encircle the head of the valley of the River Ribble in the Yorkshire Dales National Park. The route is extremely scenic and provides spectacular views over the Yorkshire countryside.
While it lasts just one day, this challenge should not be taken lightly as the terrain is extremely varied involving some steep ascents and descents. Participants can expect to almost cover a marathon distance by foot - but in just a matter of hours.
Every penny you raise will mean that we can be there to help more animals when they need us most. Together we can make sure animals are cared for, protected and given a second chance in a loving home. Take part to make the world a kinder place for all animals.
- Iconic UK challenge in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales
- Summit Yorkshire's three tallest peaks in one day
- Accomplish an ascent of 1,532m - higher than the UK's largest mountain
- Take in the wonderful scenery of Yorkshire Dales National Park
- A marathon distance trek - but with three hills!
How we'll support you
We'll be there to help you every step of the way. If you join Team Animal you'll receive:
- Team Animal trekking t-shirt
- Dedicated fundraising support from our friendly events team
- Fundraising materials to help you reach your target
- Helpful training advice for your trek
- A Facebook page to chat to your fellow trekkers
Get in contact with us
If you have any questions about the trip or fundraising, we are here to help! Call us on 0300 132 0598 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org