Date: 8 -17 November 2019
Duration: 10 days
Registration fee: £385
Fundraising target: £3,290
Do something out of your comfort zone and join us for an organised cycle challenge around India¿s Golden Triangle.
Learn more about the cycle and register to take part
Ride through royal Rajasthan, a region offering dramatic desert landscapes, fantastic wildlife, exquisite forts, bustling cities and a peek into the rural life of the locals.
Mountain biking is the perfect insight into this idyllic region, enabling you to explore deeper into the culture of the more remote villages.
Your cycle challenge begins in Delhi. Looking beyond the initial chaotic facade, this is a city rich in culture, architecture and history.
From there, the charity bike ride takes you to Agra, home to the Taj Mahal and the perfect backdrop for the start of your ride.
The itinerary takes you through an eclectic mix of everything India has to offer before you arrive in the pink city of Jaipur, Rajasthan¿s capital and the perfect place to complete this incredible journey.
- Bike 500kms through Rajasthan, known as Land of the Kings
- Tackle a great variety of terrains
- Visit the tigers at Ranthambore National Park
- Step inside the Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the modern world
- Discover the chaotic magic of India's capital
How we'll support you
We'll be there to help you complete your challenge. If you cycle for us, you'll get:
- Free RSPCA cycling jersey
- Dedicated fundraising support from our friendly events team
- Fundraising materials to help you reach your target
- Helpful training advice
- A Facebook page to chat to your fellow cyclists
Get in contact with us
If you have any questions about the trip or fundraising, we are here to help! Call us on 0300 132 0598 or email us at email@example.com