Little Steps 2021
When: Saturday, 14 to Sunday, 22 August 2021
Where: You pick your location, from adventuring through the woods to toddling along the seafront!
Distance: Pick your own distance, 1 mile is a popular choice
This summer we're calling on children to take part in their own Little Steps walk, to help cancel out cruelty. Every summer there is a big rise in calls to the RSPCA asking us to help animals that have been hurt on purpose. By taking on a Little Steps walk and asking friends and family to sponsor you, we can help even more animals when they need us most.
- Pick your distance
- Choose your date
- Get those little feet moving!
Everyone who takes part in Little Steps will receive a personalised thank you certificate. Raise over £50 to get your very own RSPCA cape and for those fundraising superstars that raise over £150 you'll receive a free subscription to Animal Action magazine too!
We also have lots of resources to make your walk even more fun! Download our Scavenger Hunt and see how many things you can find on your adventure and don't forget to use your sponsorship form! Take a look at all of our resources.
How your Little Steps can make a huge difference:
- £5 could pay for a toy for a cat or dog waiting for their new home
- £10 could answer a call to the RSPCA Cruelty Line and help an animal in need
- £15 could help towards treatment for a dog with a painful ear infection
- £25 could pay to fully vaccinate a kitten or puppy so they can go to their new home
- £50 could provide warm beds and blankets for animals at an RSPCA centre