Senior Photographer and Picture Researcher - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Closing time: 10am
We have an exciting opportunity for a senior photographer/picture researcher to join the RSPCA Brand Marketing and Content Department. The role centres on creating and sourcing brand appropriate photographic imagery to help promote the work of the Society.
This role is key to delivering high quality professional standard imagery to RSPCA teams and external partners, enabling them to create exciting and compelling communications for a wide range of audiences.
We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic and collaborative person who has experience of taking and finding the right image to meet briefs for fundraising, marketing and evidential teams.
What you'll be doing:
Photo shoots with animals and RSPCA staff across England and Wales
Sourcing and negotiating rights to use imagery in our in-house magazines and publications
Organise your shoots and build relationships with contacts
Provide technical advice on photography for clients who are experts in different fields
e.g. You'll have:
- A degree in photography or equivalent
- Proven experience evidenced by your portfolio
- An understanding of the role of brand in making and using images
- A can-do attitude to overcoming challenges
What's in it for you:
You'll have an opportunity to work for the largest animal welfare charity in England and Wales.
We value and recognise our employees' contribution and are proud to offer an extensive benefits package that includes:
- 35 hours standard working week;
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays increasing to 30 days with service;
- a generous pension scheme with associated life assurance and group income protection scheme;
- access to private healthcare scheme;
- support for professional development after qualifying period;
- access to our employee assistance programme;
- we also offer free parking on site.
How to apply:
An application form and job description can be downloaded from this web page.
We do not accept CVs without a fully completed application form.
Please send your completed application form to: The Resourcing Team, Wilberforce Way, Southwater, Horsham, RH13 9RS or via email@example.com quoting reference SP/PE 354 by the closing date of 13th December.
Interviews will be held week commencing Wednesday 8th January at RSPCA Headquarters, Southwater, West Sussex RH13 9RS.
All online information and documents are available in alternative formats, including Braille and large font, upon request from the Resourcing team.
Equality, diversity, and inclusion are at the heart of our organisation. We seek to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all.
Ending cruelty, promoting kindness and alleviating suffering to animals.