Animal Care Assistant Casual x 2
Job title: Casual Animal Care Assistant x 2
Location: Ashley Heath Ringwood
Salary: £8.20 per hour
Hours: Casual basis, as and when required
Closing date: 13 February
The RSPCA is the largest animal welfare charity in England and Wales. Our purpose as the RSPCA is to end cruelty and promote kindness to animals and to alleviate their suffering.
Ashley Heath Animal Centre is currently recruiting for two casual Animal Care Assistants to cover as and when needed, including weekends. The successful candidates must have a keen interest in animal welfare and be able to work within part of a busy team. The role will include working with all animals at the centre and will require some weekend and bank holiday work.
You will need:
- Good basic level of education, ideally animal related qualifications.
- Previous experience working with a wide range of domestic animals would be an advantage and the ability to work within a team and have good customer focus skills.
- The successful applicant will have good communications skills and enjoy working as part of a team.
You will need (qualifications etc): NVQ 2 or similar in animal care desirable.
An application form and job description can be downloaded from this web page. Alternatively, you can request an application form by phoning Sheila Vernon, Centre Manager on 03001230749 and quoting references ACA310. We do not accept CVs.
Please send your completed application form to the above address by the closing date of 13 February 2015.
The RSPCA offers excellent benefits, including private healthcare, defined contribution pension scheme, childcare vouchers and employee assistance programme.
Registered in England and Wales, number 219099
We value diversity and encourage applications from all sections of the community.
Ending cruelty, promoting kindness and alleviating suffering to animals.
How to apply..
1. Download a detailed job description and application form from the downloads area below.
2. Please send your completed application to the address on the application form quoting the reference number on the front of the envelope.
3. Completed application forms only will be accepted, which must be received by the closing date.
4. Please note that as a charity, in order to contain costs, we are unable to acknowledge individual applications.
5. If you have not received a letter within 4 weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.