LICENSING EXECUTIVE FULL TIME SOUTHWATER
Licensing Executive A
Location: Southwater, Near Horsham, West Sussex
Salary: £21,738.81 - £22,999.12
Closing date: Friday 24th April 2015
Hours: 35 per week
The RSPCA, is the largest animal welfare charity in England and Wales. Our purpose as the RSPCA is to end cruelty and promote kindness to animals and to alleviate their suffering.
We are looking for a proactive and organised individual with one to two years experience in a licensing, retail, corporate fundraising or account management role. Your role will be to service and monitor licensee contracts and cause related marketing promotional campaigns to deliver revenue growth, and maximise commercial and brand awareness for the society.
This is a great role for a hugely worthy cause. You will be working with a very friendly and welcoming team and your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring the licensee contract list to ensure all agreements are up to date and accurately reflect activities. Ensuring contracts comply with charity legislation and appropriate departments in the Society.
- Monitoring trading income from licensing and cause related marketing promotions ensuring royalties are paid in accordance with individual contracts.
- Co-ordinating approvals, ensuring all products meet the RSPCA branding and licensing style guidelines.
- Assisting in the account management of larger licensing agreements and CRM promotions and account manage relationships as delegated by the Licensing Manager.
An application form and full job description can be downloaded from this web page. To apply please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can apply in writing, to: Ellen Camillin Licensing Manager, RSPCA, Wilberforce Way, Southwater, Horsham, West Sussex RH13 9RS. Please note we do not accept CVs.
Interviews will be held on the 6th and 7th May.
Ending cruelty, promoting kindness and alleviating suffering to animals.
The RSPCA offers excellent benefits, including private healthcare, defined contribution pension scheme, childcare vouchers, employee assistance programme and a subsidised staff restaurant.
Registered in England and Wales, number 219099
We value diversity and encourage applications from all sections of the community
How to apply..
1. Download a detailed job description and application form from the downloads area below.
2. Please send your completed application to the address on the application form quoting the reference number on the front of the envelope.
3. Completed application forms only will be accepted, which must be received by the closing date.
4. Please note that as a charity, in order to contain costs, we are unable to acknowledge individual applications.
5. If you have not received a letter within 4 weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.