Animal Collection Officer WW6 Fixed Term Contract
Job title: Animal Collection Officer (6 month fixed term contract)
Location: North Wales, WW6
Salary: £14,751.72 - £15,457.65 + 8% shift premium
Closing date: 13 March 2015
Hours: 35 hours per week undertaken in accordance with a shift roster covering 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
The RSPCA is the largest animal welfare charity in England and Wales. Our purpose as the RSPCA is to end cruelty and promote kindness to animals and to alleviate their suffering.
The main responsibilities of the post include being able to deal with animals of every description and collect, secure and transport them safely and humanely. To carry out animal euthanasia when necessary, and undertake or assist with animal rescues (subject to training and certificate of competence).
You will need:
How to apply..
1. Download a detailed job description and application form from the downloads area below.
2. Please send your completed application to the address on the application form quoting the reference number on the front of the envelope.
3. Completed application forms only will be accepted, which must be received by the closing date.
4. Please note that as a charity, in order to contain costs, we are unable to acknowledge individual applications.
5. If you have not received a letter within 4 weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.