Animal Care Assistant.
Animal Care Assistant
Location: Block Fen Animal Centre
Salary: £2,791.65 - £2,917.87 per annum
Hours: 7 per week (weekends only alternate Saturday and Sunday)
Closing date: 9 September 2016
The RSPCA is the largest animal welfare charity in England and Wales. Our purpose as the RSPCA is to end cruelty and promote kindness to animals and to alleviate their suffering.
The Role:To provide care for animals at the centre, establish good customer relations and maintain administration procedures in use.
You will need:Education qualifications:
- Good general standard of education
- NVQ Level 2 in Small Animal Care desirable
- Sound literacy and numeracy skills
- Good communication skills and customer care skills
- Team player
- Experience of domestic animal care and husbandry from working in the animal care/welfare industry.
- Experience of working with the general public.
An application form and job description can be downloaded from this web page.
We do not accept CVs.
Please send your completed application form to Sally Jones, Animal Centre Manager, Block Fen Animal Centre, Wimblington, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15 0FB by the closing date of: 9 September 2016
Registered in England and Wales, number 219099
We value diversity and encourage applications from all sections of the community.
Ending cruelty, promoting kindness and alleviating suffering to animals.
How to apply..
1. Download a detailed job description and application form from the downloads area below.
2. Please send your completed application to the address on the application form quoting the reference number on the front of the envelope.
3. Completed application forms only will be accepted, which must be received by the closing date.
4. Please note that as a charity, in order to contain costs, we are unable to acknowledge individual applications.
5. If you have not received a letter within 4 weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.