Casual Animal Care Assistant West Hatch Animal Centre
Location: West Hatch RSPCA
Salary: £8.57 per hour
Hours: As and when required
Closing date: 29 May 2015
The RSPCA is the largest animal welfare charity in England and Wales. Our purpose as the RSPCA is to end cruelty and promote kindness to animals and to alleviate their suffering.
To provide care for animals at the centre, establish good customer relations and maintain administration procedures in use.
You will need to be able to:
- Work with dogs, cats and small animals and have basic animal care skills.
- Enjoy interaction with the public.
- Work as part of a team, yet use your own initiative when required.
- Work weekends
- Walk dogs and clean animal accommodation.
An application form and job description can be downloaded from this web page.
Alternatively, you can request an application from: Anita Clark. Acting Manager. West Hatch RSPCA Centre. TA3 5RT . or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 549. We do not accept CVs.
Please send your completed application form to the above address by the closing date of: 29 May 2015
The RSPCA offers excellent benefits, including private healthcare, defined contribution pension scheme, childcare vouchers, employee assistance programme and a subsidised staff restaurant.
Registered in England and Wales, number 219099
We value diversity and encourage applications from all sections of the community.
Ending cruelty, promoting kindness and alleviating suffering to animals.
How to apply..
1. Download a detailed job description and application form from the downloads area below.
2. Please send your completed application to the address on the application form quoting the reference number on the front of the envelope.
3. Completed application forms only will be accepted, which must be received by the closing date.
4. Please note that as a charity, in order to contain costs, we are unable to acknowledge individual applications.
5. If you have not received a letter within 4 weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.