Hospital Assistant x 2 Harmsworth Hospital
Job Title: Hospital Assistant x 2 (fulltime, permanent)
Location: Harmsworth Animal Hospital – RSPCA
Salary : £14,112 - £15,427 + London Living Allowance + 6% shift premium
Closing Date: 31.01.2015
The RSPCA, the world’s largest animal welfare charity in England and Wales. Our purpose as the RSPCA is to end cruelty and promote kindness to animals and to alleviate their suffering.
We are a busy hospital, open 24/7 365 days per year. We have a varied caseload – routine, orthopaedic and soft tissue surgeries; 8 inpatient wards (dogs, cats, small furries, wildlife and exotics) and run nurses clinics on a daily basis.
Full training in basic nursing care and anaesthesia monitoring will be given; you will become an integral part of a well-established team, where CPD is encouraged and funded. You will be enthusiastic and a good communicator who has confidence when dealing with our clients regarding their pets welfare.
Hours: equivalent to 35 hours per week (dependant on rota allocation)
Holidays: 23 + 8 Bank Holidays
Additional benefits include: private healthcare scheme, pension scheme, childcare vouchers and an employee assistance programme.
Please see the full job description and application form on this page for further details.
All applications should be sent to: Claire Hague, Hospital Manager, 22 Sonderburg Road, Holloway, N7 7QD
Closing date: 31.01.2015
We value diversity and encourage applications from all sections of the community
Ending cruelty, promoting kindness and alleviating suffering to animals
How to apply..
1. Download a detailed job description and application form from the downloads area below.
2. Please send your completed application to the address on the application form quoting the reference number on the front of the envelope.
3. Completed application forms only will be accepted, which must be received by the closing date.
4. Please note that as a charity, in order to contain costs, we are unable to acknowledge individual applications.
5. If you have not received a letter within 4 weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.