Cleaner - Part Time West Hatch Animal Centre
Job title: Cleaner A
Location: RSPCA West Hatch
Salary: £14,984 - £15669 (£3,853 - £4,029 pro rata for 9 hours per week)
Hours: 9 hours per week / 3 hours per day, Mon/Weds/Fri
Closing date: 2nd September 2016
The RSPCA is the largest animal welfare charity in England and Wales. Our purpose as the RSPCA is to end cruelty and promote kindness to animals and to alleviate their suffering.
The main responsibilities of the post include:
The purpose of this role is to ensure a high quality customer and staff experience at West Hatch through the delivery of excellent standards of cleanliness, hygiene and health and safety in our public and staff-only areas.
Plan, organise and deliver cleaning schedules that meet the needs of the centre and staff. Such cleaning routines to include:
- Vacuuming carpeted areas
- Damp mopping of hard floor surfaces
- Cleaning of all sanitary fittings including toilets, showers and hand wash basins
- Cleaning staff kitchen- including fridge, freezer and microwave as required
- Replenishing of toilet rolls, paper towels, tea towels etc
- Cleaning public areas such as reception, toilets and lobby
- Cleaning windows
- The successful applicant should have:
- Previous cleaning experience and demonstrable skills with relevant equipment
An application form and job description can be downloaded from this web page. Alternatively, you can request an application from: Louise Hacker, Administrator, RSPCA West Hatch. Louise.firstname.lastname@example.org 0300 123 8152 We do not accept CVs.
Please send your completed application form to the above address by the closing date of: 2/9/16
The RSPCA offers excellent benefits, including private healthcare, defined contribution pension scheme, childcare vouchers, employee assistance programme and a subsidised staff restaurant.
England and Wales, number 219099
We value diversity and encourage applications from all sections of the community.
Ending cruelty, promoting kindness and alleviating suffering to animals.
How to apply..
1. Download a detailed job description and application form from the downloads area below.
2. Please send your completed application to the address on the application form quoting the reference number on the front of the envelope.
3. Completed application forms only will be accepted, which must be received by the closing date.
4. Please note that as a charity, in order to contain costs, we are unable to acknowledge individual applications.
5. If you have not received a letter within 4 weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.