Veterinary Surgeon Putney Animal Hospital (6 month FTC)
Job Title: Veterinary Surgeon (6 month fixed term contract)
Location: RSPCA Putney Animal Hospital
Salary: £31,188 - £34,174 per annum + Basic accommodation allowance £3,707 per annum + London accomodation allowance.
Hours: 35 hours per week
- Performing consultation and medical treatment of animals on admission and throughout their stay.
- To undertake surgical operations (including neutering and general surgery) for the animals in our care.
- To promote animal welfare through centre staff education and preventative medicine in accordance with RSPCA policy.
- Provision of weekend and on-call out of hours cover for the hospital, its branch clinics and other agreed local charities through a pro-rata share of the out of hours rota (currently 1:7 FTE).
- Membership of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons.
- Post qualification experience in small animal practice.
How to apply..
1. Download a detailed job description and application form from the downloads area below.
2. Please send your completed application to the address on the application form quoting the reference number on the front of the envelope.
3. Completed application forms only will be accepted, which must be received by the closing date.
4. Please note that as a charity, in order to contain costs, we are unable to acknowledge individual applications.
5. If you have not received a letter within 4 weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.