Operations Support Administrator Regional Department North
Operations Support Administrator
Location: RSPCA Leeds Headquarters
Salary: £18,977 - £20,032 per annum
Hours: 35 hrs per week
Closing date: Friday 21 August 2015
- Networking of case and non case animals from Private Boarding Establishments to RSPCA Establishments.
- Plan and organise daily jobs for the Networking drivers.
- Complete case file/administrative typing as tasked in line with Society processes/ policies.
- Process veterinary invoices. Challenge inaccurate billing, resolve queries, update boarding invoice information and record vet invoices on TAILS and regional spreadsheets.
- Collate information from TAILS to populate the regional case tracking spreadsheet, in support of the Prosecutions process.
- Update the Animal Welfare Database (AWD) with animals available for re-homing on a daily basis.
- Answering telephones/reception duties
- Opening and distributing of regional post
- Support of regional schemes, including networking, transport, case fostering and home visiting
- Complaint processing
- Roster inputting
- Property maintenance for regional HQ (as appropriate)
- Stationery ordering via P2P (Purchase to Pay system)
- Rescue reports, certificates and awards
- Photocopying / filing
- Assist with compilation of reports if required.
- The applicant should be able to y to work with minimum supervision
- GCSE English (or equivalent)
- Typing/ Word Processing to RSA II (or equivalent) or experience to prove similar standard
- Administration work within an office environment
- Demonstrate an ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Good interpersonal/written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships both internally and with external contacts
- Ability to prioritise a variety of tasks to meet tight deadline
- Flexible approach to work with ability to adapt to new working processes
How to apply..
1. Download a detailed job description and application form from the downloads area below.
2. Please send your completed application to the address on the application form quoting the reference number on the front of the envelope.
3. Completed application forms only will be accepted, which must be received by the closing date.
4. Please note that as a charity, in order to contain costs, we are unable to acknowledge individual applications.
5. If you have not received a letter within 4 weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.