Location: Block Fen Animal Centre
Salary: £5,365 - £6,287
Closing date: 28 November 2014
The RSPCA is the largest animal welfare charity in England and Wales. Our purpose as the RSPCA is to end cruelty and promote kindness to animals and to alleviate their suffering.
The role: To act as primary interface between the general public and the animal centre, undertake reception duties which will include dealing with visitors to the centre, serving customers in the shop, telephone enquiries, computer work which includes using our own database, overseeing the adoption of animals, communicating with the centre staff and general housekeeping of reception and shop area.
You will need :
- Previous reception / retail environment experience
- Excellent communication and administrative skills
- Be able to work on your own initiative but also communicate effectively within the team
- Ability to prioritise workload in a fast moving environment
An application form and job description can be downloaded from this web page. Alternatively, you can apply in writing, to: Jackie Williams, Centre Manager, RSPCA Block Fen, Wimblington, March, Cambs, PE15 0FB quoting reference RE/221. We do not accept CVs.
Please send completed application form to the above address by the closing date of: 28 November 2014
Ending cruelty, promoting kindness and alleviating suffering to animals.
The RSPCA offers excellent benefits, including private healthcare, defined contribution pension scheme, childcare vouchers, and an employee assistance programme.
Registered in England and Wales, number 219099
We value diversity and encourage applications from all sections of the community
How to apply..
1. Download a detailed job description and application form from the downloads area below.
2. Please send your completed application to the address on the application form quoting the reference number on the front of the envelope.
3. Completed application forms only will be accepted, which must be received by the closing date.
4. Please note that as a charity, in order to contain costs, we are unable to acknowledge individual applications.
5. If you have not received a letter within 4 weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.