Cattery Receptionist P/T 4hrs, Saturday 11.30am ¿ 3.30pm
Cattery Receptionist P/T 4hrs, Saturday 11.30am – 3.30pm
Location: RSPCA Stapeley Grange Wildlife Centre and Cattery, London Road, Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 7JW
Salary: £16,027 - £16,717 (pro rata)
Closing date: 07 May 2015
Interviews: W/C 11 May 2015
Ideal Start Date: 23 May 2015
The RSPCA is the largest animal welfare charity in England and Wales. Our purpose as the RSPCA is to end cruelty and promote kindness to animals and to alleviate their suffering.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to help run all aspects of the Cattery Reception. Must be able to use initiative and take responsibility for their own work load. Ideally, should have experience of working in the animal care industry.
To ensure that all visitors and callers receive excellent customer care, whilst portraying the RSPCA as a professional, caring and informative organisation.
Completion of all administrative tasks associated with the acceptance and adoption of animals, including maintaining and updating the animal welfare database. Day to day running of reception including cleaning, management of the shop and its takings.
You will need (qualifications etc):
- Significant experience of working with the general public
- Good general standard of education
- NVQ/Diploma Level 3 in Customer Care (desirable)
- Advanced Customer Care skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent administrative and IT skills
- Ability to prioritise workload in a fast moving environment
- Experience working with and coordinating volunteers.
An application form and job description can be downloaded from this web page. Applications can be sent (with cv) to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can apply in writing, to: Joyce Mellor, Stapeley Grange Cattery, London Road, Nantwich, Cheshire CW5 7JW.
Please send completed application form to the above address by the closing date of 07 May 2015.
Ending cruelty, promoting kindness and alleviating suffering to animals.
The RSPCA offers excellent benefits, including private healthcare, defined contribution pension scheme, childcare vouchers, and an employee assistance programme.
We value diversity and encourage applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply..
1. Download a detailed job description and application form from the downloads area below.
2. Please send your completed application to the address on the application form quoting the reference number on the front of the envelope.
3. Completed application forms only will be accepted, which must be received by the closing date.
4. Please note that as a charity, in order to contain costs, we are unable to acknowledge individual applications.
5. If you have not received a letter within 4 weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.