Senior Marketing Executive Donor Development
- Manage reporting of campaign income and expenditure ensuring accuracy, including receipting and ensuring effective processing of invoices
- Delivery of the donor development annual plan and day to day running of campaigns to ensure annual donor development targets are met
- Management of Donor Development Marketing Executives (x4)
- Management of external agencies and internal stakeholders
- Ensure all reporting of campaigns, products, income, expenditure and progress against targets are delivered on time and are accurate and communicated to relevant stakeholders
- Working on key projects with the Donor Development Manager
- Proof-reading and checking copy, maintaining accuracy and conformity with RSPCA policies. And circulating within department, to officers of council and other relevant heads of department and specialist staff for approval prior to mailing
- Recognise and analyse opportunities and threats to donor attrition and make recommendations to line manager and provide solutions to resolve these
- Work alongside the Donor Recruitment SME to ensure a seamless donor journey from recruitment to development
- Ensure accuracy of new records uploaded to database correct procedures are followed in any transfer of data or confidential information between external agencies and RSPCA
- Monitor and approve correspondence generated from Supporter Services and ensure that assistance is given where non standard response are received
You will need (qualifications etc):
- GCSE’s English Language, Maths or equivalent or ability to prove similar numerical and literacy ability
- Previous experience of working in a marketing or fundraising environment
- Previous line management experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of excel and word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload and take a flexible approach to work duties
- Willing to undertake some travel and occasional overnight stays
How to apply..
1. Download a detailed job description and application form from the downloads area below.
2. Please send your completed application to the address on the application form quoting the reference number on the front of the envelope.
3. Completed application forms only will be accepted, which must be received by the closing date.
4. Please note that as a charity, in order to contain costs, we are unable to acknowledge individual applications.
5. If you have not received a letter within 4 weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.