Operations Support Administrator
Job title: Operations Support Administrator
Location: Southern Region HQ, Southwater
Salary: £18,977.37 - £20,032.18
Closing date: Friday 29 July 2016
Hours: 35 per week
The RSPCA is the largest animal welfare charity in England and Wales. Our purpose is to end cruelty and promote kindness to animals and to alleviate their suffering.
We are seeking an experienced individual to join our team and support the administration work of the RSPCA’s Southern Region.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- To undertake all administration in support of Regional operational activity, including:
- Answering telephones/reception duties
- Opening and distributing of Regional post
- Stationery ordering via P2P (Purchase to Pay system)
- Complaint processing
- Processing boarding and veterinary invoices for the Southern Region
- Holiday and sickness cover for the Region’s Networking and PetRetreat schemes
- Preparing certificates and awards
- Maintaining the Dart Charge and Congestion Charge accounts
- Administering Regional neutering schemes
The successful applicants should have:
- Proven administrative skills
- A good knowledge of Microsoft programmes, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and working knowledge of Google systems
- A flexible approach to work and ability to prioritise a busy and varied workload
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
An application form and job description can be downloaded from this web page. Alternatively, you can request an application from: Deborah Simmons, RSPCA South Region RHQ, Wilberforce Way, Southwater, Horsham, West Sussex RH13 9RS. Telephone number: 0300 123 0245, e-mail address: Deborah.email@example.com. quoting reference: OSA1190 Please note we do not accept CVs.
Please send your completed application form to the above address by the closing date of 29 July 2016
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 9 August 2016 at RSPCA Headquarters, Southwater, Horsham, West Sussex.
The RSPCA offers excellent benefits, including private healthcare, defined contribution pension scheme, childcare vouchers, employee assistance programme and a subsidised staff restaurant at headquarters.
Registered in England and Wales, number 219099
We value diversity and encourage applications from all sections of the community.
Ending cruelty, promoting kindness and alleviating suffering to animals
How to apply..
1. Download a detailed job description and application form from the downloads area below.
2. Please send your completed application to the address on the application form quoting the reference number on the front of the envelope.
3. Completed application forms only will be accepted, which must be received by the closing date.
4. Please note that as a charity, in order to contain costs, we are unable to acknowledge individual applications.
5. If you have not received a letter within 4 weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.