Branch Support Specialist Midlands & North
Job title: Branch Support Specialist
- supporting RSPCA branches (all of which are separately registered charities) in the allocated area and, on occasion, across the Wales & North Region
- assisting branches in prioritising support for inspectorate animals
- providing support and advice in the four priority areas of animal rehoming, welfare neutering, welfare micro-chipping and welfare assistance.
- advising on recruitment and retention of volunteers
- advising on general income generation, fundraising activities, charity shop management and development
- assisting branches with the creation and monitoring of their branch business plans
- advising on planning, preparation and management of budgets to ensure prudent use of finances in support of animal welfare work
- to be the link between the National Society and branches, ensuring adherence to charity law, branch rules and Society policies and procedures
- strong IT communications and business administration skills
- fundraising experience
- experience of managing people and resources
- ability to work alone, and motivate and influence others
- good communication skills
- good time management skills
How to apply..
1. Download a detailed job description and application form from the downloads area below.
2. Please send your completed application to the address on the application form quoting the reference number on the front of the envelope.
3. Completed application forms only will be accepted, which must be received by the closing date.
4. Please note that as a charity, in order to contain costs, we are unable to acknowledge individual applications.
5. If you have not received a letter within 4 weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.