Animal Collection Officer SSW4
- The main responsibilities of the post include being able to deal with animals of every description and collect, secure and transport them safely and humanely.
- To carry out animal euthanasia when necessary, and undertake or assist with animal rescues (subject to training and certificate of competence).
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- Animal handling experience
- A full, current, UK licence to drive a car with a manual gearbox
- The ability to swim 50 metres fully clothed within 2.5 minutes
- A good level of physical fitness
- Confidence in own abilities
How to apply..
1. Download a detailed job description and application form from the downloads area below.
2. Please send your completed application to the address on the application form quoting the reference number on the front of the envelope.
3. Completed application forms only will be accepted, which must be received by the closing date.
4. Please note that as a charity, in order to contain costs, we are unable to acknowledge individual applications.
5. If you have not received a letter within 4 weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.