Veterinary Nurse x 2
Location: Birmingham Animal Hospital
Closing Date: 03 May 2015
Salary: £16,309.57 - £16,988.79 + 6% Shift premium
Hours: 35 hours per week
The RSPCA is the largest animal welfare charity in England and Wales. Our purpose as the RSPCA is to end cruelty and promote kindness to animals and to alleviate their suffering.
We are currently seeking a qualified veterinary nurse to join our friendly hard working team at our brand new purpose built animal welfare hospital situated in rural Frankley, Birmingham.
- Patient focussed career.
- Working together with RSPCA inspectors to protect, treat and care for animals.
- Excellent job satisfaction; nursing patients that most need your caring hands.
- Variety of cases; medical, surgical, welfare and wildlife.
- Develop your emergency nursing, schedule three and supervisory skills.
- Exciting opportunity to work in a purpose-built hospital with excellent new equipment and extensive ‘modern design’ wards.
An application form and job description can be found on this website page, alternatively please write to Davina Osborne, Clinical Manager, at the address below.
Completed application forms should be sent to the following address by the closing date of 03 May 2015 quoting reference: VN504
Davina Osborne, Clinical Manager, Birmingham Animal Hospital, Frankley Green Lane, Frankley, Birmingham B32 4AX.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Although we would very much like to acknowledge receipt of individual applications, as a charity we are aware of the extra charges such a letter could cost us. If you have not, therefore, received a letter within four weeks of the closing date of the advertisement, inviting you to an interview, then I regret that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Ending cruelty, promoting kindness and alleviating suffering to animals.
The RSPCA offers excellent benefits including defined contribution pension scheme, childcare vouchers and an employee assistance programme.
We value diversity and encourage applications from all sections of the community.
NB: This position is subject to a standard disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau.
How to apply..
1. Download a detailed job description and application form from the downloads area below.
2. Please send your completed application to the address on the application form quoting the reference number on the front of the envelope.
3. Completed application forms only will be accepted, which must be received by the closing date.
4. Please note that as a charity, in order to contain costs, we are unable to acknowledge individual applications.
5. If you have not received a letter within 4 weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.