HR ASSISTANT PART TIME
Job Title: Human Resources Assistant
Location: Southwater, Horsham
Salary: £18,377 - £19,432 per annum pro rata
Hours: 17.5 hours per week, 2 year fixed-term contract
Closing date: Friday 6 February 2015
The RSPCA is the largest animal welfare charity in England and Wales. Our purpose as the RSPCA is to end cruelty and promote kindness to animals and to alleviate their suffering.
The main responsibilities of the post include:
- Administration of contractual documentation and payroll memoranda.
- Respond to enquiries from line managers and members of staff relating to all aspects of their employment.
- Provide support to line managers with recruitment and selection, including editing and placing adverts.
- Make up new employee files and starter packs and send these out.
- Input data onto the HR information system (i-trent).
- Undertake routine clerical duties including typing, photocopying and filing.
The successful applicant should have: (qualifications etc):
- GCSEs or equivalent in English and Maths
- Certificate in HR Management (Level 3) or relevant work experience
- Up to date knowledge of employment law
- Proven administrative experience
- Excellent computer skills including Word and Excel
- Attention to detail and a flexible approach to work
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload effectively
An application form and job description can be downloaded from this web page. Alternatively, you can request an application from: Jane Pickering, HR Manager, Jane.Pickering@rspca.org.uk quoting reference HRA373. We do not accept CVs without a fully completed application form.
Please send your completed application form to the above address by the closing date of: Friday 6 February 2015.
Interviews will be held at the Southern Support Centre, Wilberforce Way, Southwater, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13 9RS.
The RSPCA offers excellent benefits, including private healthcare, defined contribution pension scheme, childcare vouchers, employee assistance programme and a subsidised staff restaurant.
Registered in England and Walesr 219099
We value diversity and encourage applications from all sections of the community.
Ending cruelty, promoting kindness and alleviating suffering to animals.
How to apply..
1. Download a detailed job description and application form from the downloads area below.
2. Please send your completed application to the address on the application form quoting the reference number on the front of the envelope.
3. Completed application forms only will be accepted, which must be received by the closing date.
4. Please note that as a charity, in order to contain costs, we are unable to acknowledge individual applications.
5. If you have not received a letter within 4 weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.